I created a Captain America-themed Algorand shield. Check it out!
2021.10.27 13:39 edu15 I created a Captain America-themed Algorand shield. Check it out!
submitted by edu15 to algorand [link] [comments]
2021.10.27 13:39 dbuccier World 3 Intro Guide
I've been playing Idleon for about 4 weeks now and I've really been enjoying it. After about a week I found this guide (https://www.reddit.com/idleon/comments/ocalh9/guide_progressing_from_w2_to_w3/) for progressing to world 3 and I made it there after another week. There are some tips within this guide that are kind of helpful for starting in W3, but honestly I've mostly been winging it. I figured I'd take a stab at creating a guide around "How to progress through early world 3 from scratch" for all of those of us who haven't been playing long enough to have built up major supplies.
Some caveats for the guide:
- I'm not claiming to know everything and I absolutely know there are things missing from this guide. Completely open to feedback and would love to build this over time into a more comprehensive guide.
- At the time of writing this I'm only a couple of weeks into World 3, so there is a lot of context missing from this for later parts of the world. This guide is roughly intended to go from beating Efaunt to unlocking dementia and getting through most/all of the w3 mobs maps.
- Most of the top priorities I list are to remove time gates that would otherwise impact you significantly if you unlock it later than other steps. There's no need to do these right away, but more than likely by delaying it you will significantly impact yourself later. For example, not pushing maestro early means that your best character for rare drops isn't being as efficient as possible, therefore you take longer to get the rare drops for key items in other paths.
With those things said, let's dive in!
- Level up construction and expand workbench as fast as possible to focus on building/upgrading key items.
- Progress in hunting equipment, unlock all critters then improve/use Eagle Eye ability.
- Progress in Worship, unlock altars and improve/use Charge Syphon.
- Grind all characters to class level 65-75 on Frosty Flakes.
- Make Journeyman useful and get Maestro.
- Build skill efficiency and get platinum+ tools.
- Build defense and accuracy to progress in W3 mobs.
- Upgrade food carrying capacity and focus expanding capacities for your smithing main.
- Work on unlocking more parts of alchemy.
Laying the Foundation
Let's make sure we're on the same page on what point you're at when you're starting this guide. I'm assuming the following is roughly true:
- Class level of your main character is around 50-65. It's likely an archer or a mage that you used to defeat Efaunt. You probably have 6-7 characters unlocked (you should have 1 of each of the main subclasses).
- You either just started your journeyman or haven't started them yet, preferring to go minefishechopper for your 7th character.
- All characters are wearing Amarok + class helmet or similar (or you're close to it/working on it).
- You've have at least 1 of each of the gold tools on your specialist classes for mining, chopping, catching and fishing.
If any of these things aren't true, don't worry. But you should probably focus on getting these things as soon as possible.
1 Leveling up construction and expanding workbench
Construction is extremely important (as much if not more than alchemy). The basic idea here is that you are given workbench slots to build key items you can use to give yourself bonuses and unlock features in the game. It is a requirement to improve your worship scores, provides a new feature called shrines and a bunch of general bonuses. Make sure you unlock the extra construction slots from the task board in World 3 as soon as possible (this just requires getting to and AFK'ing for about an hour on Frosty Flakes in the 2nd map).
Here's the key: focus on leveling construction as fast as possible to get faster building rates. Do these things to make that happen:
- Early on, use balloons if you have them or at least make sure you're logging in regularly to get level ups that come passively. You almost double your construction output with every level up for the first few levels.
- Put a character to generate cogs. Each cog in your backlog makes the time to create a cog take significantly longer, so log in frequently to get them much faster. Stacking multiple characters in cog making is only worth it if you can check super frequently or if you only check in every day or so. Try to fill up all of the empty slots with cogs and anytime you make a new one, compare it to existing cogs. Prioritize EXP and build rate. Early flaggy rate is okay, but the return rates are pretty low early on. When a character hits level 15, start making gold cogs, they're much better.
- Assuming your squire is your mining build, max the Sharper Saws talent to get faster XP gains (make sure you save a point for Refinery Throttle if you don't have > 100 talent points for tab 3 yet).
Note: The Construction trophy and stamps are available from W3 monster drops, but with how rare the stamp is and how expensive the gold trophy is, this likely won't be a good avenue for much here.
Focus on building and upgrading things in roughly the following order:
- Unlock worship towers (row 2) through frozone malone.
- Unlock tier 1 of shrines (row 3) through luck/summer reading.
- Unlock the first 5 items on row 1 (3d Printer, Library, Death Note, Salt Lick, Chest Space)
- Upgrade 3d printer to allow collection from all characters you current own.
- Upgrade Pulse Mage to around 20, Frozone Malone to around 5
- Upgrade Salt Lick to unlock new features
- Upgrade the first row items most meaningful to you right now
- Upgrade the most useful shrines for you (luck, defense, skill xp most likely)
The thought process here is that the souls and critters you get from Worship and Hunting are blockers to you in other paths (upgrading constructed things, unlocking/upgrading prayers, etc.) so you need to get the needed pieces unlocked and upgraded as soon as possible. The shrines are extremely useful, but upgrading them early isn't super important. The benefit gained from upgrading them is faster leveling up, but you can get these to level 7/8 without any significant upgrading and the couple weeks it'll take to get the things above it won't hurt you long-term.
Side note: Make sure you use the W3 task unlockable to allow for higher level library books (it's super useful!). If you have the gems, focus on unlocking the 2nd slot for the 3D printer(!!) and increasing the minimum level of library books.
The last piece of construction to talk about is the refinery. This is one of the most tedious parts of Construction early in world 3. Here's some tips for early game refinery:
- It's extremely important to get the death note (significantly increases amount of monster drops) and 3d printer (auto-generates monster drop items) as soon as possible (see above on priority of construction builds). Max out the star talent for taking samples and make sure you unlock 3d printing for all of your characters.
- Make sure your 3d printer is creating enough spore caps and bullfrog horns to keep your refinery going constantly the tier 1 and 2 salts you create are needed for a lot of things.
- Maxing out the number of refined salts before collecting raises the tier for that salt (requires more ingredients but outputs faster and raises the cap of salts you can collect at once). Immediately save up for the first upgrade. Only upgrade to 3+ once your collection rate from 3d printing will support it (the rate of needed materials goes up more than the output produced after tier 2) because otherwise you're spending more materials without getting the speed increase.
- Same story here with salt tiers. Don't upgrade tier 2 until tier 1 is a high enough output to support the increased requirement of salt. Example: Having both tier 1 and tier 2 at rank 3 is a bad idea. Tier 1 would only make 4 salts per cycle (tier 2 would need 5) so it wouldn't be able to keep up. So now you're only making 80% as many tier 2 salts per tier 1 salt and you're not able to take full advantage of the speed increase because you regularly have to stop for tier 1 to catch up.
- Tier 4+ of salts are not needed in the early part of world 3, so I'd wait to unlock/produce any of these salts until you're stable and not needing huge numbers of tier 1+2 salts.
2 Progressing in hunting
Hunting is a straightforward take action and wait for results skill. You drop traps of varying durations and come back after that amount of time to collect critters. These critters are used in bulk to do many common actions (upgrading buildings, smithing, etc.). Here's some tips for hunting in early world 3:
3 Progressing in Worship
- Make sure you get all of your characters to the tier 1 pouch for hunting. It makes carrying the critters much easier.
- Focus on getting to level 10 as quickly as possible on all of your characters and craft the 2nd tier catching box for each one. This provides you an extra trap to set at a time and gives you a box that hugley raises your chance for shiny critters.
- Every time you unlock a new critter, move at least 2 characters over to it and drop 1 trap for shinies and 3 traps for normal exp/critter counts. This will allow you to unlock a new critter basically every 1-2 days. Later critters provide much more exp.
- Focus on raising Eagle Eye effectiveness using the library and the alchemy vial. This will save you a ton of time collecting traps by letting you do it all at once.
- Keep characters on the highest critter you've unlocked to level them up quickly. After everyone in your squad hits the 2nd tier (or 3rd tier if you're feeling ambitious) box, now reallocate your characters to the critters you need the most.
Worship is basically a tower defense game that tracks your highest score on any character and provides you EXP and souls based on that. The biggest issue for it is that you're capped on how many times you can play with an energy counter that replenishes over time. Here's some tips for worship in early world 3:
4 Grind up on Frosty Flakes
- Make sure you get all of your characters to the tier 1 pouch for worship. It makes carrying souls much easier.
- With the second tower unlocked you should be able to get roughly to wave 30-40 in the goblin stage. Until you upgrade your towers I'd recommend not bothering with the other totems and just taking the huge gains here.
- Early on, if you have the time to manually play the game, it does give more experience than just claiming the souls for previous high scores. This game takes a really long time though, so completely understandable to just take the lower-cost option.
- After you've gotten Frozone Malone unlocked and roughly level 20 for the Pulse Mage, you should be able to get through wave 50+ of the Goblins, and wave 40+ of the 2nd and 3rd totems.
- Focus on raising Charge Syphon on your Wizard using the library if you want to save time and not have to get all of your characters to totems. Make sure before you do this that you at least upgrade to the 2nd level pouch to avoid having to quickly teleport back and forth from town.
Now that you've hit world 3, it's time to drown in massive amounts of class XP and unlock more talent points to use for skilling and increase your damage output. Note that you can apply this step to other monsters as well if you'd like, but the sheer number of melty cubes you need for crafting recipes early in W3 makes this the best choice in my opinion.
5 Make Journeyman useful and get Maestro
- You should wait to do this until you have all of the altars unlocked that you want to grind up levels (I suggest through luck or summer reading). Drop them all on the map that you want to grind on. By the time you characters are level 70 you should be up to altar levels 7 or 8 on each one.
- W3 monsters have a rare drop option of distilled water. Time to hoard the heck out of it.
- Other solid options for this would be Mamooths, Sheepies or Sir Stache.
One of the most offputting concepts of entering world 3 is the sheer number of rare drops you need to get to progress in the different parts of the game. Glass shards, Woodular Circles, Golden Plops and Nuget Cakes are now needed in double digit figures for many of the items you want to craft. The beginner class line is one of the key ways to get these items because of its talent pool and high luck stat. However, leaving it at Journeyman level massively impedes your damage output and therefore your collection rate. That's why it's vital to work on getting Maestro unlocked as soon as possible.
- Smithing is the biggest time block for Maestro, but it's much easier than Mining or Chopping. Set the anvil bubble (and get the gem unlock for extra hammer if you can) on him at all times. Get the stamp bribe for using 2 bubbles at once to make sure you can also use the skill bubble most relevant too.
- Review the list of stamps (https://idleon.info/wiki/Stamps). Make sure you have all the skill-related stamps unlocked that you can easily get to and level them up as high as you can (especially the XP related ones).
- When working on the skilling requirements, make sure you make a gold tool in each skill for your JMan. Realize that once you hit 100% on a resource, your xp gains won't really change after that. Efficiency only matters for xp outputs if you're getting closer to 100%. Highest xp outputs will usually come from a material you don't quite get 100% on yet.
- Mining and chopping are 32 and 33 requirements respectively. Assuming you have the relevant alchemy bubbles, constellations, cards and stamps and statues you should make roughly 10-12k chopping and 5-7k mining experience per hour idling. Running actively is way better if you have the option, and note that the amount of resources your Journeyman gets is much lower than your other characters, so if you run it actively and don't pick up the resources it isn't a huge deal.
- Fishing and catching are much lower level requirements but have lower XP outputs than mining and chopping. Consider using candies or balloons on these instead of mining/chopping if you have them to burn.
- To complete the biggie hours requirement, the quickest strategy is to get googly eyes and use the tier 1 bow to attack from range. Camping the rope will allow you to avoid damage.
Once your have your maestro, combine him with the luck altar and rake in massive amounts of the rare item you need most. 6 Build Skill Efficiency and get Platinum+ Tools
Mining is the biggest hurdle to upgrading tools and armor, so you'll want to focus on finding ways to increase your mining efficiency as quickly as possible. I won't go into all of the ways you can do that, there's tons of posts and videos out there that go into way more detail that I would here. My overall advice is that you focus on mining and fishing above the other stats. Catching is much more important for the midgame of World 3 but early world 3 you can get away with focusing on it a lot less. Chopping is the fastest stat for gaining resources and scales a lot easier than mining or catching does. I recommend using your chopper to help with your current priority tasks like finding rare items, completing quests, etc. whenever you don't have a pressing need for wood resources.
Here's a guide I like for mining efficiency for reference: https://www.reddit.com/idleon/comments/qe5ie9/mining_efficiency_cheat_sheet_gear_reqd_resources/ 7 Build defense and accuracy
After about the middle of World 2 you likely noticed a steep incline in accuracy and defense requirements. Well, those don't ever go away. Snelbies required 600 accuracy for 100% hit chance and 245 defense for 0 damage. Bloques (only 4 mobs later!!) require 1725 accuracy for 100% hit chance and 594 defense for 0 damage. That's nearly triple the accuracy! There are also lots of guides about accuracy and defense out there.
8 Upgrade food carrying capacity and focus expanding capacities for your smithing main.
- For defense I recommend trying to build out Efaunt Chest and Legs for characters as you have distilled water (25 of these per piece :o). Platinum boots are honestly better than Efaunt's. You'll likely move on to Dementia before you get everyone decked out in Efaunt if you're doing it right (and you don't find an infinite source of water).
- For accuracy focus on sandcastle and veiny log cards, shaquracy alchemy bubble + first tier bubbles, accuracy stamps, etc.
You'll start to notice the item requirements for smithing quickly become bonkers. 15k, 70k, and more counts for items to make things. You'll start missing the days of 10 and 15 standard mob drops. That said, maintaining all of the carrying capacities across multiple characters will become very intensive. So:
9 Unlock more parts of alchemy
- Focus on getting all capacity expansions of each tier for your smithing main. This will allow you to craft things as needed, and assuming your smithing main is an archer it also allows you to craft bonus stats into items.
- Food is something that becomes vital in W3 in large quantities. If you want to idle more than a few hours at a time, it'd be very wise to get to the average food pouch for all of your characters if you haven't already. The big blocker here is the potions. If you need to farm these, sticks or poops are your best options that also drop valuable items.
- If you want to, you can increase the size of pouches for your primary skillers in their respective skills, but once you hit 1000+ logs you're looking at holding 30k+ items and there's a W3 star talent to send all items back to the chest. You don't really need higher capacities unless you're AFK'ing for a week at a time.
- There's a valid question of monster drop pouches. How high do you raise these for non-smithers? My recommendation is to stick around the 400 mark at least until you get Maestro. These pouches take up rare items you need in other recipes and likely aren't worth expanding to right away.
Yes, the last key to world 3 is focusing on the most important part of world 2. Later alchemy bubbles and vials are crucial to speeding up progress in world 3.
- You should get yourself to 8ish vial attempts a day at least and level 20+ RNG from the P2W part of alchemy. This should likely help you keep up with the influx of new materials and have a steady stream of unlocks. Crabbo, poison froge, pen, frigid soul are just some of the super good vials from w3.
- Late game bubbles are insanely useful. There are obviously some bubbles that are just so important (LAAARRRRYYYY, Shaquracy, FMJ, Call Me Ash, etc.), but just a general rule of "try to level these up quickly".
- Note that every time you unlock a new bubble that your required brew count goes up. You should make sure you bost extra, luck and speed every 1-2 bubble unlocks to make the next one faster to get.
- Only ever try to unlock bubbles with your shaman and max out bubble breakthrough to maximuze your chance. After a while you'll be looking at <30% chances to unlock bubbles so this'll take a while.
- I recommend buying 7-9 distilled waters per day at most to allow yourself to upgrade your existing bubbles. Focus on the ones most relevant to you and realize it'll take weeks just to get everything up to level 10-20.
Again, this guide is a work in progress and represents the way I like to play (semi-casual, semi-grindy). I'm happy to take feedback and incorporate updates if people find improvements to the guide. I know there is a ton of other stuff we could get into here that I just didn't prioritize.
submitted by dbuccier
to idleon [link] [comments]
2021.10.27 13:39 selfagency JSON.stringify()
2021.10.27 13:39 DoremusJessup Over 60% Of Republicans Plan To Use Trump’s TRUTH Social, Poll Suggests
2021.10.27 13:39 mrksaccount Dont Breathe 2 2021 2160p UHD BluRay x265-B0MBARDiERS
2021.10.27 13:39 ZoolShop Coca-Cola demands its brands 'earn the right' to raise prices
submitted by ZoolShop to CoinTuta [link] [comments]
2021.10.27 13:39 Lima8Tango Kiss the pain away
2021.10.27 13:39 Piierroot Darkrai on me 4442 9530 1992
Adding as much as i can The first to add, the first to join
submitted by Piierroot to PokemonGoFriends [link] [comments]
2021.10.27 13:39 wawr_jake Using this post to help spread my name during the beginnings of starting a company. Insured LLC Scioto Painting and Drywall. Please pm if interest comes about! can provide references from previous work!
submitted by wawr_jake to columbusclassifieds [link] [comments]
2021.10.27 13:39 Camra-Man 🎂 Happy birthday Red Dead Redemption 2 🎉
2021.10.27 13:39 Jsutin2425 Yeah I Don’t Think You’re Doing This Right
submitted by Jsutin2425 to Bumble [link] [comments]
2021.10.27 13:39 c_c_o_e Power cut during update
What is the best way to recover the situation when you have a power cut for example on a laptop during an update where packages are started to be installed.
I had this happen and got the error about signatures. This I determined was due to unresolved dependencies so xbps couldn't continue installing where it left off. No *sig files where then found in /etc/xbps.d/, the clock was set correctly too.
What would be the most efficient way to recover in the order you would do things?
For example - a command to show what packages were installed only for the last update so they can be removed in one go and therefore not stop future updates completing.
As it was a test machine I have since cleared the drive completely so don't ask me to go through steps to try now as I can't. Also don't ask why I have wiped the drive. I am impatient and it's for experimentation only, whilst Void is not on there I might even see if it supports Win11 then put a distro back on it. As this happens *any* time an update is interrupted even by ctrl+c, there must be a standard way you can get the package manager back in order.
What is it you do so I can try and implement this for next time.
I used to use snapshots on the filesystem, and should really do that but I am used to for example on Gentoo re-running the command where it left off, but if I can get away with a couple of simple steps then I don't mind.
Will they implement this into xbps in the future where an interrupted xbps-install command would carry on where it left off do you think?
submitted by c_c_o_e to voidlinux [link] [comments]
2021.10.27 13:39 PinkyLizardBrains Finally, a storage solution I can love!
submitted by PinkyLizardBrains to nespresso [link] [comments]
2021.10.27 13:39 syl0001 yarın almanca sınavım var 10. sınıfım nereden çalışabilirim
submitted by syl0001 to liseliler [link] [comments]
2021.10.27 13:39 yellowsofa Excuse me, but is that bacon and can I please have?
submitted by yellowsofa to pitbulls [link] [comments]
2021.10.27 13:39 JasonlsBored As a highschool senior, how do other older teens feel about graduating soon?
I feel like I wish I could've done more with my highschool life, I spent a lot of it being socially anxious and not talking to anyone but close friends. I'm just now learning to be more open with others but I'm already on my way out of highschool life soon, and I'll have to deal with becoming an adult and figuring all of that out. I had friends who graduated that I never get to see anymore, and I feel like this is the only time left that I always get to interact with other people my age. Part of me feels happy to be done with it, but part of me feels like I'm not happy with how I spent it.
submitted by JasonlsBored to askteenboys [link] [comments]
2021.10.27 13:39 Thelemon1999 #OOTD- Wednesday Align T-shirt (4) Pink Lychee Align Legging (4) Pink Lychee
2021.10.27 13:39 Solstex Tarkov'd in Tarkovs way
Hop into reserve with just a m700 beat harder than me as a stepchild, 45 durability and 4 fmj mags to make my riches. Spawn in the bunker south west of black pawn and lurk around the hills with my tac40 Burris clicking like a broken microwave. I see a hint of some raiders around the helicopter and decide to make my move. Eventually make my way up on top of black pawn and start taking potshots and the sweet loot pinatas lazing around. One, two, three four down with some good looking RPD's and m4's. Crouching on the roof I make sure to move positions each time to not get lasered and finally think its safe to head down and collect my fortune. One more peek to make sure the ground is safe, one more peek as the safe move. Instant headshot by scav Chris Kyle in his bush. After death screen shows I killed gluhar and his entire squad without me knowing it. Cry myself to sleep.
submitted by Solstex to EscapefromTarkov [link] [comments]
2021.10.27 13:39 6his joshua cavallo coming out, need explanations
Hey everyone, what i’m about to ask has 0 anger 0 hate and no intention to harm anybody, i’m just trying to understand the situation as i don’t really get it.
So i woke up seeing Joshua Cavallo coming out making a video and some posts about it, but what really made me though about it is all the media and acceptation part from big clubs, tv’s, socials etc, does the medias and companies bring too much attention on something that should be normal ? I’ll definitely agree that there’s not many people that are gay within the football community (or at least not many footballers that say it publicly) but every time someone is doing his coming out on the internet i always see brands making a tweet, post, story showing his support, but i see it more as “Hey look we accept gays within our brand look how cool we are” and incase a brand forgets to do the same tweet as the others he may get cancelled or people might starting talking about this brand that didn’t show support. Wouldn’t it be better if someone gay “acts” pubicly as a gay person instead of saying he is and if anybody asks him he says in a normal he’s gay? Maybe it’s an utopic vision as i’m hetero and never been in this position.
Maybe my pov is wrong, maybe the media are wrong, maybe the clubs and companies are doing it wrong, maybe the “coming out” action is wrong/too rough or maybe all of this is wrong, but either way i’m not trying to blame Joshua Caballo for doing whatever he wants to do so if someone can bring some explanations to my thoughts i’ll appreciate it :).
submitted by 6his to lgbt [link] [comments]
2021.10.27 13:39 SunshineCouple720 How I spent last night
submitted by SunshineCouple720 to sexpositions [link] [comments]
2021.10.27 13:39 ScaryScotsman Painted my very first miniature, pretty pleased and surprised how it turned out.
submitted by ScaryScotsman to Warhammer [link] [comments]
2021.10.27 13:39 GamingxZone Far Cry 6 gameplay La Noche De La Muerte
2021.10.27 13:39 5igorsk "Путин и вопросы языконедержания".
2021.10.27 13:39 hidendra69 When will you learn?!
2021.10.27 13:39 LBJ-236 What are the worst popular opinions on r/golf?
What are the worst popular opinions on golf?
This thread is about to get spicy
submitted by LBJ-236 to golf [link] [comments]